If you have any questions or concerns regarding tuition or payment programs managed by St. Francis Xavier School, please contact the school office at (847) 256-0644.
2017-2018 PRESCHOOL TUITION
- Seedlings Program $735
- Turning 3 – 1 day/wk $1,260; Turning 3 – 2 days/wk $2,510
- 3 Year Old Three Day Program $4,040
- 3 Year Old Four Day Program $5,015
- Jr K Half Day, 4 days/wk $5,015
- Jr K Half Day, 5 Days/wk $5,785
- Lunch Bunch $310/day per year
- Enrichment $450/day per year
- 3 Year Old Full Day*, 3 days/wk $5,700
- 3 Year Old + Jr K Full Day,* 4 days/wk $7,255
- Jr K Full Day,* 5 days/wk $8,635
* Jr K Full Days are a combination of morning, lunch bunch and enrichment programs and provide a 10% discount over a la carte pricing.
2017-2018 K-8 TUITION
- 1 Child in Grades K-8, $6,385
- 2 Children in Grades K-8, $11,505
- 3 Children in Grades K-8, $16,390
- 4+ Children in Grades K-8, $18,055
- A fee of $275 per family is due at time of registration.
- The Book/Supply Fee is $300 per student in Grades K-8.
- The Technology Fee is $330 per student in Grades K-5, $420 per student in Grades 6-8.
- Additional Athletics Fees apply per sport for students in Grades 5-8 participating on SFX Athletic teams. Please refer to the athletics page of the school website for more information.
- An additional $1,000 fee per K-8 family applies for non-SFX parishioners.
BEFORE & AFTER CARE
Before Care is a free service offered to all SFX School families and runs from 7:30-8am. After Care is offered daily from 3-5:30pm at a cost of $12/hour per family.
Learn more about the ways SFX School families are asked to give back throughout the year. A capital campaign is also currently underway for the entire parish and school community. Learn more at email@example.com.