If you have any questions or concerns regarding tuition or payment programs managed by St. Francis Xavier School, please contact the school office at (847) 256-0644.
2016-2017 PRESCHOOL TUITION
- Seedlings Program $710
- Turning 3 – 1 day/wk $1,215; Turning 3 – 2 days/wk $2,420
- 3 Year Old Three Day Program $3,900
- 3 Year Old Four Day Program $4,840
- Jr K Half Day, 4 days/wk $4,840
- Jr K Half Day, 5 Days/wk $5,580
- Lunch Bunch $300/day per year
- Enrichment $435/day per year
- 3 Year Old Full Day*, 3 days/wk $5,495
- 3 Year Old + Jr K Full Day,* 4 days/wk $7,000
- Jr K Full Day,* 5 days/wk $8,330
* Jr K Full Days are a combination of morning, lunch bunch and enrichment programs and provide a 10% discount over a la carte pricing.
2016-2017 K-8 TUITION
- 1 Child in Grades K-8, $6,160
- 2 Children in Grades K-8, $11,100
- 3 Children in Grades K-8, $15,810
- 4+ Children in Grades K-8, $17,420
- A fee of $250 per family is due at time of registration.
- The Book/Supply Fee is $290 per student in Grades K-8.
- The Technology Fee is $315 per student in Grades K-5, $405 per student in Grades 6-8.
- Additional Athletics Fees apply per sport for students in Grades 5-8 participating on SFX Athletic teams. Please refer to the athletics page of the school website for more information.
- An additional $1,000 fee per K-8 family applies for non-SFX parishioners.
BEFORE & AFTER CARE
Before Care is a free service offered to all SFX School families and runs from 7:30-8am. After Care is offered daily from 3-5:30pm at a cost of $12/hour per family.
Learn more about the ways SFX School families are asked to give back throughout the year. A capital campaign is also currently underway for the entire parish and school community. Learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org.