If you have any questions or concerns regarding tuition or payment programs managed by St. Francis Xavier School, please contact the school office at (847) 256-0644.
2018-2019 PRESCHOOL TUITION
- Seedlings Program – $760
- 2 Year Old – 1 day/wk $1,300; 2 days/wk $2,600
- 3 Year Old Half Day – $4,190 3 days, $5,200 4 days, $6,000 5 days
- 3 Year Old Full Day – $5,905 3 days, $7,520 4 days, $8,955 5 days
- Jr K Half Day – $5,200 4 days, $6,000 5 days
- Jr K Full Day – $7,520 4 days, $8,955 5 days
- Lunch Bunch $320/day per year
- Enrichment $470/day per year
* Jr K Full Days are a combination of morning, lunch bunch and enrichment programs and provide a 10% discount over a la carte pricing.
2018-2019 K-8 TUITION
- 1 Child in Grades K-8, $6,620
- 2 Children in Grades K-8, $11,940
- 3 Children in Grades K-8, $17,000
- 4+ Children in Grades K-8, $18,730
- A fee of $275 per family is due at time of registration.
- The Book/Supply Fee is $310 per student in Grades K-8.
- The Technology Fee is $340 per student in Grades K-4, $430 per student in Grades 5-8.
- Additional Athletics Fees apply per sport for students in Grades 5-8 participating on SFX Athletic teams. Please refer to the athletics page of the school website for more information.
- An additional $1,000 fee per K-8 family applies for non-SFX parishioners.
- A non-supportive parishioner fee of $800 applies; see Miss Barrett for more information.
BEFORE & AFTER CARE
Before Care is a free service offered to all SFX School families and runs from 7:30-8am. After Care is offered daily from 3-5:30pm at a cost of $12/hour per family.
Learn more about the ways SFX School families are asked to give back throughout the year. A capital campaign is also currently underway for the entire parish and school community. Learn more at email@example.com.