SFX is pleased to offer a before and after care program staffed by Saints JFX Schools faculty members. Our programs provide an excellent way to bridge child care needs while also ensuring an enriching and structured environment for students beyond regular school hours.
• BEFORE CARE meets from 7:30-8:00am and is a free service to SFX families. No registration is required for this program. Students are supervised on the sport court as weather allows. In the case of inclement weather before care is held in the gym.
• AFTER CARE meets from 3:10-6pm at $15/hour, per family. Note that a family seeking care across both the SFX and SJ campuses for same day service pay one, single $15/hr fee. All parents must register their students for care.
Please note that, in the interest of safety, Before Care is not currently offered during the 2020-2021 school year. A final determination regarding the future of Before Care this year will be shared no later than October 8th.
Please note the following updates regarding After Care:
• After Care begins Tuesday, September 8th with coverage from 3-6pm daily.
• In order to protect the health and safety of all teachers and students, After Care is not offered as a drop in service during the 2020-2021 school year. Sign up must happen in advance to support planning around cohorts and staffing.
• During the month of September, two After Care registration opportunities will be offered for two week-long periods. The first of these two registration opportunities runs from September 8-18, 2020 and sign up is available now here. Beginning in October, families will be required to sign up one month at a time.
• At this time we have determined that no after school clubs or 10th period programs will be offered this year. With this in mind, parents seeking coverage for children who would normally use these services should include them in their registration for After School Care.
• Thank you to those parents who completed our After Care interest survey earlier this month. Please be sure to confirm registration through the September 8-18th form now that registration is available.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.