SFX Parish relies on weekly, regular donations to meet the operational needs of its facilities, ministries and outreach services. School families, as members of the parish, are expected to participate in weekly collections to help underwrite these costs and participate fully as members of the parish community.
While weekly collection envelopes are an option for giving, the parish encourages all families to enroll in its online recurring donation program. St. Francis Xavier Parish partners with Give Central to manage recurring electronic stewardship. Sign-up is easy and donors have complete access to and ownership of their payments and schedule.
To register for the online Sunday collection, please:
- Visit the registration page here (or click through the “Create an Account & Sign-Up” button above).
- Type “60091” into the prompt for “Organization.”
- Select “St. Francis Xavier Parish-Wilmette” from the drop-down menu that appears after you enter the zip code.
- Click “View Events.”
- Select “Sunday,” indicate “Monthly” for frequency and fill in your preferred information for start/end date and your regular monthly giving amount.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Continue.”
- Continue to follow the prompts to enter your profile and payment information.
Please call the parish office at 847/256-4250 and ask for Shel Moore for assistance. Thank you for considering this automatic online giving vehicle for all future Sunday collections.