Thursday, December 17, 2020
Science Test on Solar System Unit – Students made flash cards for their vocabulary words and started the study guide.
General E-Learning Information
- Today students are bringing home all of their books and supplies for e-learning.
- Students have received a copy of their daily schedule. I suggest posting or keeping it some place visible and easily accessed by your child.
- Students have been assigned an online group for math and language arts. Their group assignment and meeting time are listed on the schedule.
- Zoom links for all classes are posted in my Google Classroom under the Classwork section. Students know how to access them.
- The science test has been sent home in the large envelope with work for next week. This test is not open book, and students should not look at it until test time on Thursday.
- There will be a mix of paper/book assignments and work completed in Google Classroom.
- Students will turn in assignments via Google Classroom and should also bring all hard copies back to school when we return to in-person learning.
- Students practiced uploading and submitting work. We also practiced joining Zoom via the links in Google Classroom.