Dinosaur Handprint Supplies:
Dino Art Directions
1. Paint your child’s hand with a bright colored paint.
2. Help your child press their hand onto the canvas or paper. Gently pull their hand up to avoid smearing the paint.
3. Allow the paint to dry completely.
4. Paint on a tail and add some grass along the bottom of the picture. Let dry.
5. Paint some spikes and spots onto the dinosaur.
6. Paint a volcano on the side of the dinosaur or other background images, whatever you would like.
7. Let all the paint dry.
8. Using the black marker, draw on the eye, mouth, and toes. You can also outline the spikes and the spots you made.