Please note the following updates from the school office:
- Preschool students move from the north parish building to their new home in our Early Childhood Learning Center today. Please exercise patience in the parking lot this morning as 3 Year Old Preschool parents join us in the drop off line, and cross and walk with JrK-8 students.
- Please take a moment to read this important letter from Miss Barrett shared last night with all school families regarding our upcoming partnership with our friends at St. Joseph’s. As always, please contact email@example.com if you are not receiving these SFX School News letters.
- 10th period will not meet this Thursday, April 18th due to the Easter break. Please contact our Middle School Director with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A limited number of yearbook copies remain on sale for $20. Please contact email@example.com to reserve a yearbook.
- Families are invited to learn more about the newest addition to our summer camp line up. Summer Theatre Club is run by Mr. Corey Mills and open to Crusaders ages 8-17 (alumni welcome!). Learn more here.
- School is closed this Friday, April 19th in observance of Good Friday. We wish all school families a relaxing and rejuvenating Easter break!