Established in 2001, the purpose of the Endowment Fund is to stabilize school finances and provide a margin of financial flexibility and security to help to maintain the vitality and viability of the school. An endowment provides stability, opportunities for innovation, and a hedge against fluctuations in the economy.
Income generated by this fund will provide a stream of revenue which can be used in a variety of ways, depending on the school’s needs in a particular year. Targets include:
- Stabilizing tuition increases
- Subsidizing scholarship funds
- Supporting school resources such as technology, science lab, and library
- Developing education initiatives which annual revenues cannot fund
- Providing professional development for teachers
- Underwriting a portion of operational expenses.
We are always grateful for contributions to the SFX School Endowment Fund. Donations in excess of $500 are recognized with an engraved brick in the school’s beautiful Centennial Plaza.
It is our hope that the precious legacy of a high-quality Catholic education is nurtured and handed down to succeeding generations. Gifts made today support St. Francis Xavier School for many tomorrows to come.
Checks may be addressed to:
St. Francis Xavier School Endowment Fund
808 Linden Avenue
Wilmette, Illinois 60091