Friday, December 11, 2020
Chapter 11 Religion Quiz – This test will be open book. Students should use pages 89, 91, and 92 and their class notes to review for the test.
Thursday, December 17, 2020
Science Test on Solar System Unit – Students will complete a study guide to help them prepare for the test.
General E-Learning Information
- On Friday, December 11, students will bring home all of their books and supplies for e-learning. If your child will not be in school on this day, please let me know as soon as possible.
- Students will receive both a paper and an online copy of their daily schedule. The online version will contain links to Zoom sessions.
- Students will be assigned an online group for math and language arts. Their group assignment and meeting time will be listed on the paper copy of their schedule.
- The science test will be printed and sent home with students. This test is not open book, and students should not see it until test time.
- There will be a mix of paper/book assignments and work completed in Google Classroom.
- Students will turn in assignments via Google Classroom and should also bring all hard copies back to school when we return to in-person learning.
- Students will continue to practice uploading work this week as well as learn how to access the online schedule with the Zoom links. The goal is for the students to be able to manage themselves and their work independently during the e-learning period.